www.flickr.com
mjbonen's items Go to mjbonen's photostream
REMEMBER TO BECOME A "FOLLOWER!" Click on the sidebar!

I LOVE TO RECEIVE "COMMENTS" TOO...SO SPEAK UP!!

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

THEGRANDSON'S SINGING DEBUT...AHHHHH!!!

I know this may seem trivial to most, but thegrandson had his Spring program at school today, and I think he did a wonderful job here. He is Aladdin (in blue) and he nailed it almost perfectly. So Uncle Zac...you can be proud of him!



These kids worked their butts off for their Disney performances. We had to take the dog down for her rabies shots and it is fukking HOT!! Almost 7:30pm and I am starved...so we are going to eat and possibly I may return. Bear with me.

10 comments:

Grandpa Eddie said...

Be proud, grandma. Be very proud.


So....when's he gonna be on "American Idol"?

Chickie said...

Aw, adorable! And what a sweet little smile at the end!

Lisa said...

This was really excellent!

slyght said...

that's my nephew... gonna email him now to congratulate him and make fun of him wearing makeup... i had to do it too, i know the initial shame

LL Cool Joe said...

Cute. :)

Mommy Lisa said...

He did AWESOME! And what a smile!

daugter2 said...

That was great! He did a great job! I love him and I agree with others, the smile at the end was great!

Jane Ann said...

That was adorable! My 2 youngest watched it with me and were jealous! Priceless!

Anonymous said...

That's my boy!! He will definately follow his mother's side like her and UncleZac next will be choir and then Thespians(drama Club).
Thedaughter

rennratt said...

Never apologize for being proud of your family.

REVEL in it; we do!