www.flickr.com
mjbonen's items Go to mjbonen's photostream
REMEMBER TO BECOME A "FOLLOWER!" Click on the sidebar!

I LOVE TO RECEIVE "COMMENTS" TOO...SO SPEAK UP!!

Thursday, May 21, 2009

KO - KO'S THE RUSH.....I HEART THIS.....

In my very humble opinion...I think KO did superbly in trashing Rush Limpdick and his ego-maniacal propostiion. He covered all the bases - and where the f**k does that fat fukktard get off thinking he is the end all be all of commentary? I for one, would love to see the "numbers" after 30 days of ignoring the junkie!



I wish I got MSNBC and I could enjoy KO's entire show. Alas, I am stuck with the clips I can garner online. Someday, when our cable system realizes there are actually some great channels out there to offer us (tight asses) - or sells out to the monopoly giant mega cable company - I may get to view MSNBC in its entirety.

Off to tan - then laundry, vacuuming, dusting and baseball at 5:30pm. I may get the opportunity to return and post some more gibberish in between all the mundane tasks.

BTW...thegrandson has a smile from ear to ear because of all the nice comments here and on facebook. Thank you all.

2 comments:

Grandpa Eddie said...

Keith did a great job on the Fat Anal Cyst!

Hey...if you watch the videos from Countdown in order from top to bottom you do get pretty much everything....with no commercials!

Wish the kids luck in the game tonight.

thegrandson deserved those nice comments, he did an excellent job.

Utah Savage said...

Yes, I watch both KO and Rachel not just once but twice at least. I could probably quote them fairly accurately.