www.flickr.com
mjbonen's items Go to mjbonen's photostream
REMEMBER TO BECOME A "FOLLOWER!" Click on the sidebar!

I LOVE TO RECEIVE "COMMENTS" TOO...SO SPEAK UP!!

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

ES and D DICK CHENEY!! A TRUE INTERROGATOR SPEAKS OUT...

Cheney can make all the neo-con arguments in the world, but here are the words from one - who actually conducted important interrogations.



I can't wait to see the bloated Cheney bloviate now!

Later..........................(**ES and D = Eat shit and die!)

7 comments:

skyewriter said...

I wonder if all will suddenly become silent again from the Cheney camp?

I hope they nail that a$$ with everything they can...

Nan said...

Cheney won't shut up. As far as he's concerned, the only reality that counts is the one that he's defined.

Did you seen Eugene Robinson's column in the Washington Post on Obama's world versus Cheney's? If you haven't, go check it out. It's good.

Grandpa Eddie said...

Beautiful!

I've got this picture in my head of Cheney's eyes popping outta his head.

BTW...I'm stealin' this video.

skyewriter said...

Thanks, Nan! I love Eugene... on my way to check it out.

Annette said...

Matthew, (not his real name) is great. I have written about him several times. He also has a book out. "How to Break a Terrorist" He is an authority on this stuff. He is the one who interviewed Moussoui or however you spell it.. He is a great guy. He has to keep his name hidden for security.

I love listening to him.

yellowdoggranny said...

'dick' has never let the truth stop him before..not when a lie works for him much better..

Warped Mind of Ron said...

That video totally made sense to me. I always thought I must be such an idiot because everytime Dick spoke he never made sense to me :)