www.flickr.com
mjbonen's items Go to mjbonen's photostream
REMEMBER TO BECOME A "FOLLOWER!" Click on the sidebar!

I LOVE TO RECEIVE "COMMENTS" TOO...SO SPEAK UP!!

Thursday, March 12, 2009

I'M ON A ROLL!!! I NEVER LIKED HER ANYWAY...



ALL I CAN SAY IS - 2012 LOOKS SECURE WITH THESE MORONS RUNNING OFF AT THE MOUTH FOR THE REPUBLICANS. GOOD GRIEF - WHAT IS FAUX NEWS THINKING???

Read the crawl at the bottom while this moronic bimbo is popping off. It mentions the jobs most in demand...nothing listed there about washed up stupid comediennes.

Have a great night!! Later............

6 comments:

Mnmom said...

Never argue with crazy people.

Now that's some hard bitin news right thar!

Annette said...

Yeah, she is far right .. so far she is scaring people around her.. The guy on her right is about to freak out by her.. he keeps questioning her, and trying to get a word in ..lol It's kinda funny...lol

Lemmy Caution said...

The big barbie bow on her heads makes her look dumb enough....

Then she opens her mouth and discovers new depths of stupid.

Ooofah.

lisahgolden said...

Oh my word. It's like she's been hired by the DNC to make Republicans look like complete morons.

Life As I Know It Now said...

yeah, what Lisa said.

Nan said...

There was a time when I actually thought her dumb beyond belief persona was an act. Not anymore.