www.flickr.com
mjbonen's items Go to mjbonen's photostream
REMEMBER TO BECOME A "FOLLOWER!" Click on the sidebar!

I LOVE TO RECEIVE "COMMENTS" TOO...SO SPEAK UP!!

Friday, January 30, 2009

Ahhhhh...the memories....



I just got a call to a Super Bowl party, actually from someone who's parties I attended for several years...but alas, I probably won't make it there. I am now getting super hyped - can ya tell?

I'm sure there are some old folk out there who remember this play from the '70's...quite memorable.

TTFN, I shall return later............

2 comments:

rennratt said...

Was this from 74, 78 or 79? A local dj is a HUGE Steelers fan and said that THOSE years were the best Steelers years EVER.

themom said...

Rennratt: Dec. 23, 1972...the first Super Bowl win for the Steelers. This play is actually the first known play to use a televison replay - to verify the call. A lot of rules have changed in the NFL since and because of this play. Talk about history!! Just a note, John Madden was coach of the Oakland Raiders at the time.