...what to post, or I'm just plain lazy.
Sunday Stealing: The Magical Mystery Tour Meme
1. Is there anybody you just wish would fall off the planet? Well, of course!! Without mentioning names, they would be in the political arena. One, the male with a perpetual orange "tan", and a female, who when she opens her mouth...STUPID comes out!! With them off the planet, we might have a chance to overcome the idiot factor.
2. How do you flush the toilet in public? One is supposed to flush a toilet in public??? With my foot of course. Ewwwww.....touching things like that is gross.
3. Do you wear your seatbelt in the car? I have to admit - NO! Since I had my bypass surgery, the area around my upper chest and neck area is super-sensitive to touch. Even high collars bother me. If I do put on seatbelt, I put the shoulder harness behind my back....and I'm told that is dangerous also. I just can't win.
4. Do you have a crush on someone? No. Nor do I care to really. Should the right person enter my life, that would be fine - but I'm not looking.
5. Name one thing you worry about running out of. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S NOT BUTTER!! I have to have my toast in the morning - and without the butter, I would be lost.
6. What famous person do you (or other people) think you resemble? When I have my makeup on, hair done, I have been accused of looking like Better Midler. I was even accosted in a store once (years ago) and had a hard time leaving. Now I'm more like ME. Old and laid back.
7. What is your favourite pizza topping? I'm not a big pizza fan, but when I do order, it has to have: sausage, onions, green peppers and mushrooms.
8. Do you crack your knuckles? NO. And I do so hate those that do - very annoying.
9. What song do you hate the most? "Free Credit Report.com". When that commercial airs, I get chills. Probably because they still have enough money to advertise their fraudulent business.
10. Did just mentioning that song make it get stuck in your head? Damnit!!! YES!
11. What are your super powers? I'm a mother and a grandmother - and YES, I do have eyes in the back of my head.
12. Peppermint or spearmint? Spearmint, but you didn't offer me a Wintergreen option.
13. Where are your car keys? Hanging on the refrigerator.
14. Last song you listened to? Something by Pink on the car radio. I do like her.
15. What's your most annoying habit? Picking and scratching at mosquito bites and sores. Bad, bad, bad!
16. Where did you last go on vacation? Ocean City, Maryland, in early June.
17. What is your best physical feature? I would have to say my eyes.
18. What CD is closest to you right now? None actually. But my iPod is close.
19. What 3 things can always be found in your refrigerator? Milk, Diet Dr. Pepper and ICBINB (butter).
20. What superstition do you believe/practice? I am not superstitious at all...period.
21. What colour are your bed sheets? Gray and burgundy.
22. Would you rather be a fish or a bird? A bird of course, I could take a dump on those that piss me off.
23. Last thing you broke? OMG, I hate when things get broken (my OCD issue), and thedaughter broke a tealight centerpiece just the other day. Grrrrrrr......
24. What are you having to eat tonight? Thedaughter is starting a pot of potato soup.
25. What colour shirt are you wearing? No shirt, jammies!! (black)
26. If you could be doing anything else today, what would you rather be doing? Not coughing, sneezing and bearing this really sore throat!
27. Do security cameras make you nervous? Not at all. I gave up sex in public years ago.
28. If you wrote a book about your life, what would the title be? "She Survived the Lying, Cheating, Bastard of a Husband!"
29. Last time you went to a cemetery? I don't do cemeteries - there's no one there.
30. Last concert you went to? Blue Man Group. (Is that a concert?)
31. Favourite musician(s)/bands you've seen in concert? Phil Collins!!!!
32. Next concert you're planning to attend? None, I have no life whatsoever - just my computer.
33. Do you talk to yourself? Of course. Do I answer - You Betcha!!!
34. Have you ever adopted or purchased a pet? Many. I'm a sucker for cats and dogs, but I've reached a point, that when these two (dog and cat) are gone...no more.
35. Have you ever been present when an animal is being born? Many, many, many times.
Have a great Sunday - and behave. I shall return....later.....
(Meme completed Monday 10-12-09)
DON'T FORGET TO STOP BY: PAST THE VELVET ROPE (FRIDAY POSTINGS)