www.flickr.com
mjbonen's items Go to mjbonen's photostream
REMEMBER TO BECOME A "FOLLOWER!" Click on the sidebar!

I LOVE TO RECEIVE "COMMENTS" TOO...SO SPEAK UP!!

Saturday, October 10, 2009

CATURDAY.............THIS WILL HAVE TO SUFFICE....

Besides the headache that is now THREE weeks old - I feel I might be "coming down" with something else. Sore throat, swollen glands, shitty attitude....must be the SWINE!! So pictures are all I have to offer at the moment.


Total relaxation!! Ahhhhh...........


Now, this would suck big time!


The discriminating CAT.....harumphhhhhh!


OK...OK...I'll try to do better!


How can I be mad at a cat so very cute???????


NO COMMENT!!! I LOVE CATS!!!!
(I've had this pic in my arsenal for eons. I am assuming it is fake and no kitty was harmed!)



DON'T FORGET TO STOP BY: PAST THE VELVET ROPE (FRIDAY POSTINGS)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok, I loved them all except the last one.

And my kitteh's took care of my post-op self all day yesterday. Bless their little black hearts. ;)

LL Cool Joe said...

Loved them, but I'm assuming that last one isn't for real, right?

Get well soon!

Lisa G. said...

Get well soon! Sending to the boy - he loves LOLcats.

Immortal Woman said...

ok, 3 weeks, too long for a headache, i vote you either go to the doctor or to an excorist -

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
slyght said...

i told her to go the doctor too, but she's stubborn and doesn't think she can afford it. that's what I'M for.

in other news, not sure how they are getting around your captcha. maybe someone is just messing with you, testing their captcha beating program. i'll keep an eye on it though