www.flickr.com
mjbonen's items Go to mjbonen's photostream
REMEMBER TO BECOME A "FOLLOWER!" Click on the sidebar!

I LOVE TO RECEIVE "COMMENTS" TOO...SO SPEAK UP!!

Monday, September 07, 2009

GEEEEZZZ.........ALL WE LEARNED...

....Were all the states and their capitals. Personally, I think this is awesome........



Now, I think Al should challenge Michelle Bachmann (the brain dead, praying, fasting, wrist slitting congress person) to a DRAW-OFF!! Her comment..."I refuse, that would be an act of anarchy!"

later.................


4 comments:

Life As I Know It Now said...

wow! I couldn't do that. He's a hell of a fellow! And smart too.

yellowdoggranny said...

he's been doing that for years..think i saw him do it on snl ...did you see him talking to a pretty rowdy crowd about health care?...he's smart, gets his point across and didn't piss anyone off..do i see a al franken for president down the road?

Cali said...

I'd like to see the full-length version of this. I can just hear him explaining why certain states are the shapes they are... and stuff.

word verification: redfini... yup, the red is indeed fini.

slyght said...

ah you beat me to it, i was going to post this on PTVR. i still might as i did see the clip of him with the health care crowd and he did very well.