www.flickr.com
mjbonen's items Go to mjbonen's photostream
REMEMBER TO BECOME A "FOLLOWER!" Click on the sidebar!

I LOVE TO RECEIVE "COMMENTS" TOO...SO SPEAK UP!!

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

This woman is STILL at it...totally delusional!



I caught the rerun of Michelle Bachmann on Hannity & Colmes in my non-sleeping mode early this morning. We all remember her infamous statement to Chris Matthews, saying Obama was anti-American and the media needed to do a complete expose' on Congress, to ferret out those anti-Americans!

Catch her reply to Alan Colmes...now, her narrative, which almost cost her the seat she has in the House, is an URBAN LEGEND. She says she never "said that." Is she so vacuum brained to not realize her mug and statements are saved for posterity on celluloid (or is it digital now?)

That's it for now...I'm having some kind of allergic reaction to the cortisone, my face is beet red (rather funny), but as long as nothing grows or falls off, I will continue the meds till completed. I feel a little better, but am not going to hang long here. later........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's it! I'm going to develop my own reality too. The heck with facts and video and the written record. It's all just a grand illusion perpetrated by liberals to make life difficult.

MommyLisa said...

I can not believe she represents MN. I am so ashamed.