www.flickr.com
mjbonen's items Go to mjbonen's photostream
REMEMBER TO BECOME A "FOLLOWER!" Click on the sidebar!

I LOVE TO RECEIVE "COMMENTS" TOO...SO SPEAK UP!!

Friday, August 29, 2008

A scary night for Blogger friend....



EvilTwinsWife, a blogger friend had to have had a rough night after witnessing this explosion. Shelters were set up for locals, but I understand they may not have been needed once the situation was assessed. One life was lost and another person was seriously burned and taken to a Pittsburgh, PA hospital. (I imagine West Penn - they have one of the very best burn units around.) All in all, I'm sure it could have been worse, but I am so glad that ETW and family are fine. ** Bless ETW heart...she managed to get some pictures for posterity also!

Now, everyone please stay well...I don't want to worry about anyone else today!

1 comment:

Evil Twin's Wife said...

Yep, I was running around my front yard trying to get the best angle. I'm such a dork!