www.flickr.com
mjbonen's items Go to mjbonen's photostream
REMEMBER TO BECOME A "FOLLOWER!" Click on the sidebar!

I LOVE TO RECEIVE "COMMENTS" TOO...SO SPEAK UP!!

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Just a DUMB aside...

I recently blogged about our water being shut off for line relocations. When the lines are completely shut down, a 48 hour boil order is mandated. When talking to one of my police friends, he told me of the following call - after boil order was issued.

Police: "Police Department!"
Lady caller: "I have a problem with this water boil order!"
Police: "What is that 'mam?"
Lady caller: "I can't boil my water for 48 hours - it keeps evaporating!!!!!"
Police: "!@#$%^&*()" DUH!


I have a hard time trying to understand how DUMB people can actually be. At leasdt it is good for a laugh. And this is definitely a true story.

1 comment:

Chickie said...

LMAO!