www.flickr.com
mjbonen's items Go to mjbonen's photostream
REMEMBER TO BECOME A "FOLLOWER!" Click on the sidebar!

I LOVE TO RECEIVE "COMMENTS" TOO...SO SPEAK UP!!

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

...taking this personally

you know slyght can order anything online and the fedex and ups guys can put their trucks on auto pilot to get it here. but when i order something, they LOSE IT!!! i pre-ordered steeler afc champion stuff, and it was shipped from pittsburgh 3 days ago (only 80 miles from here) and they sent it to cambridge, ohio then zanesville, ohio and supposedly then to my doorstep. Not!!! tracking it online, it says package was delivered at 3:20 pm today and left at MY GARAGE!!! interesting, i don't have a fukkin garage. i have called neighbors on both sides of me and nothing!! i have left a message on the answering machine of the people who live one street over (same house number.) nothing. called fedex, went thru the entire options menu, constantly hitting "0", to get a human. after 15 minutes, female moron takes info, and says, "we will contact the driver and should get back to you within 24 hours." I COULD HAVE DRIVEN TO HEINZ FIELD FIFTY TIMES OR MORE DURING THIS TIME.

okay slyght, the temper is coming out!! having to deal with idiots is not helping my mood at all. step back, deep breaths, calm down!! oh, the clincher, when fedex female moron said, "are you sure you don't have a garage?" DUH!!!

having gotten up early and jumped into rearranging my bedroom, which entails thorough cleaning and trash removal, my body is crying out against such actions. i woke up in the middle of the night thinking that this was the job i would tackle today. my damn mind never stops. but i always relish the job when completed. poor colton never knows which direction the bed will be facing!??!?

oh well, i will give an update on the progress of my package as it develops. nite-nite.

1 comment:

slyght said...

hah, that is great are you sure you don't have a garage?

oh shite, you're right, i was high on crack when i started this phone call and have since come off my high thus realizing i DO have a garage, my bad... order me a pizza, bitch, cuz that's all you're good for!

that is funny, really. the thing about my packages is 1) i order so much, if someting got lost, i wouldn't know it, and 2) i think the UPS and fedex guys go to the warehouse asking if there is anything for me, rather than being told to deliver to me. it's good to be SOMEBODY. ha-cha-cha-cha