www.flickr.com
mjbonen's items Go to mjbonen's photostream
REMEMBER TO BECOME A "FOLLOWER!" Click on the sidebar!

I LOVE TO RECEIVE "COMMENTS" TOO...SO SPEAK UP!!

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

A HAPPY HOLIDAY TO ALL!

It was a beautiful Christmas for sure. the grandson is happy, theson made it to Florida (16 hour drive) by 2:30 am, and no speeding tickets either, and all is well with the world.

I have taken oodles of pictures from our Christmas Eve at theDonald's and this morning watching thegrandson open all of Santa's packages. I could watch everyone open all their stuff and be in puppy heaven - to me it so much fun!

Theson amazed me again. I enjoyed all the time on my deck this past summer and have said many times that I would like to make it more homey...he got me an outdoor table fireplace - so cool! Also, a really neat outdoor speaker that has a radio in it and will also adapt to my iPod...I am tickled to death. Of course the old standby...a daily BUSHISM calendar, and this one is a "countdown" calendar also. Of course we know the days cannot go fast enough.

Now, as I play with a turkey in the oven, thegrandson is seeing if he can play with ALL his new stuff in record breaking time.

Hope everyone had a super Christmas and can relax now and get ready to celebrate the New Year in a week. (It all goes so fast!)

Stay healthy and enjoy your loved ones!

No comments: