www.flickr.com
mjbonen's items Go to mjbonen's photostream
REMEMBER TO BECOME A "FOLLOWER!" Click on the sidebar!

I LOVE TO RECEIVE "COMMENTS" TOO...SO SPEAK UP!!

Thursday, June 26, 2008

WTF??? Ask a simple question....

My friend is leaving on vacation this weekend, and I took his van to have some work done beforehand...and when it was taken to the mall yesterday, the "check engine" light came on. They stopped at an Auto Zone and the problem was analyzed as some kind of injection problem. When my friend entered the problem into the Wiki Answer site...THIS is the answer he received!! (Click on first question.) This would have certainly thrown me for a loop! In all honesty, the problem is as simple as an O2 sensor, but - my friend was more pleased with the Wiki Answer.

Just a quickie - later. TTFN

1 comment:

Evil Twin's Wife said...

Sick! And funny.