www.flickr.com
mjbonen's items Go to mjbonen's photostream
REMEMBER TO BECOME A "FOLLOWER!" Click on the sidebar!

I LOVE TO RECEIVE "COMMENTS" TOO...SO SPEAK UP!!

Saturday, July 07, 2007

...and he is supposed to be the SMART one

Just read thesons blog - and he starts out with the term "streaking" and dumb mom, I thought at first he meant he ...ran rapidly. OH NO!!!! I was wrong...he literally streaked - totally naked down the street. There must be a higher being - because I managed to sleep through that as I am happy to say the rest of the neighborhood did also.

Why someone would want to run - especially one who has NO ass - naked down our street - can only be chalked up to ALCOHOL.

Knock it off kiddo - some thing should just NOT be seen. Luv ya anyway.

1 comment:

slyght said...

i'm turning over a new leaf. i'll have bail in the safe, just in case. hah.