www.flickr.com
mjbonen's items Go to mjbonen's photostream
REMEMBER TO BECOME A "FOLLOWER!" Click on the sidebar!

I LOVE TO RECEIVE "COMMENTS" TOO...SO SPEAK UP!!

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I have to blog about it...can't help myself

OK - ANNA NICOLE SMITH Died February 8, 2007 - THREE FREAKING WEEKS AGO!!

Can you imagine having a body in a morgue that long, with a cast of characters - which is totally unbelievable - prolonging her burial through amazing courtroom antics!!!!!

Finally, the 4th Appellate Court has AFFIRMED the ruling of wacky Judge Seidlin, that the guardian ad litem (representing baby Dannielynn) may take charge and arrange for her burial. I AM ECSTATIC. It appears she may be buried in the Bahamas as early as Friday now.

Cyril Wecht, forensic pathologist from Pittsburgh, PA, said today, that with extensive cosmetology work and a lot of body putty, viewing of Anna Nicole could take place, but briefly at best. To think that her very own MOTHER could prolong this necessary act is beyond comprehension. I would love to be in a room with the little butterball for just an hour. She'd definitely lose that Texas drawl in a hurry. My tongue lashing would make her mute. But my colorful opinion aside - the best part is that this judgement rendered at 4:25 pm - CANNOT be appealed.

It is a sad commentary on life, that this one individual was USED by so many - and so many still want to use her after death. Many may not agree with me (which is fine) but at this point I feel the little girl should stay with Howard Stern - Virgie Arthur should go hide in Texas, and stupid Larry Birkhead should go back to California and wait for the BIG One. Has anybody noticed that everyone says Anna said this or that, but can't document very much or anything at all for that matter?

Court TV was throwing out dollar figures today as to what these teams of lawyers are costing - and not one of the individuals involved could possibly afford any of the lawyers. We are talking hundreds of thousands of dollars. Therefore, I would hazard a guess that most of these attorneys are working pro bono and either hoping for a chunk of the Marshall trust or just fame and money by playing to the media. I can't remember any other celebrity - having this much press after death. I should hope it would never happen again either.

The next chapter will be played out in the Bahamas, where initial opinion seems to favor Howard Stern. Guess we will see. ***btw - I am soooooo NOT a Debra Opri fan!!)

On to other STUFF!! Theson has stated he is not getting married, bet that last blog threw him for a loop!!!! But he is truly delighted that thegrandson is following in his BATHROBE steps. Yippee!! I did something right again!

I am having way to much fun with all of this. Have to pick up the son at the airport on Friday - can't wait.

Everyone stay healthy - TTFN!

1 comment:

SamuraiFrog said...

Yeah, I was wondering why this fight ended up becoming so protracted, until I stupidly realized that there are about five hundred million reasons why it did. It's absolutely sad and pathetic, and it's sad that this is being played out in the place of actual news. How's that whole budget proposal going?