www.flickr.com
mjbonen's items Go to mjbonen's photostream
REMEMBER TO BECOME A "FOLLOWER!" Click on the sidebar!

I LOVE TO RECEIVE "COMMENTS" TOO...SO SPEAK UP!!

Saturday, June 24, 2006

...really going to try pics



I have stated how much I enjoyed the cruise and I am going to see if I can get the pics in here. The first pic is taken from the ship looking out onto Port Everglades. And the following are from St. Thomas and St. Maarten. I got a beautiful sunset shot leaving St. Thomas. OK - that's 2 for now, thought I had more time but have to do some things. will add more or give the flickr site to view more. stay healthy all.

1 comment:

slyght said...

i'm so proud of you. you did it and they look great. now i gotta teach you the tricks of getting the pix to open in a new window, but we'll crawl before we walk. good job.