www.flickr.com
mjbonen's items Go to mjbonen's photostream
REMEMBER TO BECOME A "FOLLOWER!" Click on the sidebar!

I LOVE TO RECEIVE "COMMENTS" TOO...SO SPEAK UP!!

Monday, November 02, 2009

I'M TRULY HONORED.....



I received this award from jadedj over at The Banquet of Consequences recently. My apologies to jadedj for taking so long in posting the award.

I'm not foolish enough to think I am a great blogger, as I have stated before, I'm not a very good writer. I just "calls 'em as I sees 'em!" Being opinionated can be both a good thing and a curse at times, but I've reached a point in my life, I don't really give two shits! I would rather express how I feel while I'm alive, than have people wonder, long after I'm gone!

Thanks jadedj - I appreciate your thinking of me. I will try my best to honor this award.

The award came with no apparent rules or restrictions, but there are a couple I would like to bestow this honor. I certainly don't want anyone to be offended, because each and every blog I follow is TERRIFIC.

Buzzardbilly - She too, tells it like it is. Sometimes a little demented, but she has great postings.
November Fifth - Skywriter has some great posts, both political and personal and has talent.
Utah Savage - just because she is the greatest. I am caught in her web, a web that shares her personal side and her literary talents. She is superb.

Feel free to share this award with those I have mentioned - I would be very comfortable with all my fellow bloggers enjoying the honor.

Take care and I shall return..........later............




DON'T FORGET TO STOP BY: PAST THE VELVET ROPE (FRIDAY POSTINGS)

9 comments:

Utah Savage said...

I'm both honored by your words about me and humbled by the fact that you are a true blue friend, and I'm a bit afraid I don't deserve that honor. I've been so selfish in my effort to meet a deadline to submit 3 poems and a short story to Reed Magazine, plus the irrisistible lure of twitter. I post on my blog to link to twitter so I can say in a longer form what my 140 character tweet is really about. I'm having a great time despite the fact that doom hangs over the heads of two of my best friends. I feel like Nero twittering while Rome burns.

I will gratefully take this award home and post it post haste, but it may take awhile to follow instructions. One of these days I may decide they party's over at twitter and become a better blogger, better writer. Until then, I'll see you on the twitter or you can drop me a line on my blog and I'll come running.

Lisa G. said...

You are a great blogger - I'm always impressed by what you post - always right on point and hysterical to boot! You deserve every award people bestow upon you.

Buzzardbilly said...

Oh, I see two new blogs I'll be checking out right there!

Thanks so much!

Folks, Marie was beign totally kind in her description of me. I think I passed "a little" demented a while back. Okay, some days are more demented than others.

Thank you again, and I'll post this tomorrow.

jadedj said...

mom---very good choices!

skyewriter said...

First, I am completely humbled to be mentioned on your blog (again!). Also, to be in such amazing company... great blogs, like yours.

I feel wholly undeserving. I am too busy to give my little blog the time it needs. This is so sweet of you. Thanks!

Shiny Rod said...

Congrats Marie, That is a well deserved honor. Don't sell yourself short, you are good at it. My TV Producer work and class schedules keep me busy but I will pop in from time to time and catch up. Well done dear, well done.

ZIRGAR said...

Kudos!! I'm new here, but I like what I see. Also, you and I are both from West, by God, Virginia--the only Virginia worth a damn!

Keep up the great work!

yellowdoggranny said...

couldn't have picked a better group...you did good.and you deserve the award very much..

Anonymous said...

素食餐廳 氣球佈置二手車健檢 醫學美容 淨膚雷射 汽車美容 法拍屋 水餃 清潔公司 塑膠袋批發 塑膠袋工廠 實驗動物 到府坐月子 坐月子 坐月子中心 坐月子餐 孕婦 月子餐 美國月子中心 團體服 OBU 投審會 會計師事務所 會計師 工商登記 彌月蛋糕 公司登記 保時捷 法拉利 福利 <包子 肉粽 宅配美食 四神湯 搬家公司 訂房網花東旅遊 桃園土地 桃園房屋仲介 巴里島到府坐月子 中古車 今日金價 坐月子中心 坐月子中心台中 坐月子中心台北 台北人力銀行 三久 櫻花牌熱水器素食月子餐 桃園房屋 桃園房屋網通馬桶 抽水肥 包通 馬桶不通 通馬桶 通水管 清水溝 沙發 室內設計公司 室內設計 室內裝潢設計 裝潢設計 澳門自由行 搬家公司 搬家公司 台北搬家公司 新竹搬家公司 桃園搬家公司 香港自由行太陽能熱水器