www.flickr.com
mjbonen's items Go to mjbonen's photostream
REMEMBER TO BECOME A "FOLLOWER!" Click on the sidebar!

I LOVE TO RECEIVE "COMMENTS" TOO...SO SPEAK UP!!

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

.. theson is HOME

OK - it has ben awhile since I last blogged, but theson arrived home last Sunday and we have been doing everything. Basically gabbing alot. Since the airports all went into HIGH alert two days before he flew home, I was very worried. I don't know why since from this article , as you can see - someone, somewhere has been a little lax with all the HIGH SECURITY. I love the theory of building a better mousetrap. Speaking of which, leave it to the news media to let all nations and terrorists know what we are doing and WHY. I am a super news junkie, but really now, some things need to be kept out of the media. Enough is enough.

We are cleaning thesons room this morning, actually we started yesterday, and since this is turning into an annual event, it does take some time. You have to understand - my bedroom is on the first floor and the "kids" rooms are upstairs and I NEVER GO UP THERE. Since theson orders off the internet all the time and there are always box after to box to deal with his room becomes quite cluttered. This is such an event we enjoy - RIGHT!! It will cost plenty at the landfill.

Gonna go for now, everyone stay healthy, TTFN.

1 comment:

Jules said...

Glad to hear you're having a good time with him. I'm anxiously waiting my turn! See you soon.