www.flickr.com
mjbonen's items Go to mjbonen's photostream
REMEMBER TO BECOME A "FOLLOWER!" Click on the sidebar!

I LOVE TO RECEIVE "COMMENTS" TOO...SO SPEAK UP!!

Saturday, August 26, 2006

sorry it has been a while...

Theson finally came home and I have been completely remiss in contributing to the blog. He was home for 3 days then left for Columbus to be with the BTownBoyz, returning the following Sunday in order to catch the Nascar race with friends here t home at the local watering hole. He then packed a bag and he and the BTBoyz headed to Bristol, Tn for the Nascar race event for the following week. Unfortunately, problems arose at home, and theson, his friend Chad and Chad's dad headed back home on Friday, as my best friend (Chad's mom) had a heart attack yesterday and had to undergo a catheratization with 3 stents implanted. I had no choice but to call them home.

This was one of those situations where there is no second guessing, you jump in the car and head home. My friend (Mom2) is now recuperating well in the cardiac step down unit for which we are very happy. You have to be tickled by her, no matter what, the reality of the situation is always denied by her. She will not outwardly admit that she actually had a "heart attack", it will be -- "when I was in the hospital" type thing. Smack, smack, Their cadre of friends are towing their camper home also, for which they are very grateful.

Mom2 may return home tomorrow, but I am not sure of that yet. The doctor hasn't seen her as of today (cardiologist or personal) and she is not eating nor is she walking around yet. these are two necessary functions for her recovery...we may have a lot of work to do in those areas.

Well, I am gonnna crash for now, I am totally exhausted. Everyone stay healthy and I will be back soon. TTFN.

1 comment:

Paul said...

Not to worry, you still do better than I do at keeping up the blog. Very sorry to hear about your friend (mom2) and I wish her a speedy and full recovery!!