www.flickr.com
mjbonen's items Go to mjbonen's photostream
REMEMBER TO BECOME A "FOLLOWER!" Click on the sidebar!

I LOVE TO RECEIVE "COMMENTS" TOO...SO SPEAK UP!!

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

UNF**INGBELIEVABLE............

**UPDATE: The tennis match has been called "due to darkness"...score 59-59...time played 9 hr. 58 min. A record breaking the old time of 6+ hours in 1968. So far this game has been played over two days, but a great deal of stamina is still required.


Loving tennis as I do, we have been channel surfing between the FIFA World Cup and Wimbledon (when available/aired). Unfortunately, Wimbledon is not being telecast today, and I have to read about this phenomenal game being played as I type.

(Click to embiggen!)

This is one match I would love to watch...providing I had nothing better to do with my time. I can't imagine any tennis player having the stamina to play over NINE hours straight. this game is STILL BE PLAYED mind you. I have scoured the interwebs and can't even find the match being streamed....grrrrr. I am having to settle for these nail biter World Cup matches.

USA! USA! USA! Just when I thought we were going to lose (because England was ahead in their match 1-0), at 91 minutes into the game, Landon Donovan kicks the winning GGGGOOOOAAALLLLL!!

This is going to be short and sweet as a nasty storm is rolling in and I have to call the vets to see how Angel is doing. I called at 3:30pm and she was still in surgery. I would imagine since the surgery is running so late, they will keep her overnight - which is fine with me.

Have a great day all...I shall return....later.................
DON'T FORGET TO STOP BY: PAST THE VELVET ROPE (FRIDAY POSTINGS)

1 comment:

Mnmom said...

Hope the doggie is doing well!
GO USA!!!!!!!

The Italians are out, which makes my husband very sad.