www.flickr.com
mjbonen's items Go to mjbonen's photostream
REMEMBER TO BECOME A "FOLLOWER!" Click on the sidebar!

I LOVE TO RECEIVE "COMMENTS" TOO...SO SPEAK UP!!

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

SQUIRM WORM........BACHMANN HAS TO GO!!!!

I found this video in my stumbling around the interwebs....as usual Michelle Bachmann got my blood pressure rising. She is such an ignorant troll. When I hear the phrase "word salad" I immediately envision Palin and this fukktard.

Clearly and openly this idiot managed to pop off about Obama "redistributing the wealth" by sealing a deal for $20 billion - as compensation to those in the affected areas of this oil spill.

I say VALIDATE that argument. Face it...she can't. As usual she just trips and spits around some weird argument and still comes out.......DUMB.

I was totally surprised that Bill O'Reilly was coming at her...not quite the position I though he would take. Listen:



Enough of that woman's weirdness. We took our Collie/Chow mix dog to the vet this morning and the inflamed teat she has been licking...turns out to be a mass. She will be having surgery tomorrow, and I am hoping that the vet can get all the involved tissue at that time. Thegrandson is devastated that he might lose his pet...but this is just another stepping stone in his learning years. We will deal with everything one step at a time.

Angel, our dog, is the best pet in the entire world. Someone "DUMPED" her approximately 7 years ago in our neighborhood. She roamed around all day, till late in the evening, I opened the door and she ran in and jumped on the couch with my then sick grandson (3 yrs old at the time)...and he blurted out "MY PUPPY!" Now, what was I to do? She has been here ever since, and everyone, my clients, friends, etc...just adore her. She is so very gentle and loving and she will stand up with her paws on your shoulders and you will be surprised how gently this happened. We are hoping for the best tomorrow....so good vibes from everyone should help.

Have to run for now....catch y'all.....later...........


DON'T FORGET TO STOP BY: PAST THE VELVET ROPE (FRIDAY POSTINGS)

7 comments:

MommyLisa said...

Oh poor puppy. I will think of her...

Hugs.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

All the best to Angel. No way the gods beat up on your family twice this year. Your stuff was scary enough. She is a beautiful looking dog.

Mnmom said...

What a lovely pooch! Hoping all goes well. A great dog is one of life's greatest pleasures.

Mauigirl said...

She's beautiful, I hope all goes well and it's not malignant, and if it is, they will get it all and she'll be fine. Fingers and toes are crossed, and am sending lots of positive vibes.

Cali said...

My thoughts will be with Angel and your family.

Peruby said...

Hoping for the best for your family and beloved pet.

Lisa G. said...

I hope that Angel is doing better in the morning. Best wishes on a fast recovery.

Bachmann belongs in a padded room with lots and lots of thorazine.