I'm sick of listening to the whining of BP's CEO Tony Hayward...consistently passing the buck and lessening the impact of this ecological disaster. In plain speak....his LYING!!! I found a list of sociopathic tendencies described on another site and this is Mr. Hayward to a T!
* Persistent lying or stealing – Only 5,000 gallons, the Top Kill is working, oil won’t harm the clean up workers, there aren’t any plumes, etc.
* Apparent lack of remorse or empathy for others – “I’d like my life back.”
* Cruelty to animals – You don’t have to go very far to find images of animals dead on the beaches, or covered in oil or tar.
* Poor behavioral controls — expressions of irritability, annoyance, impatience, threats, aggression, and verbal abuse; inadequate control of anger and temper
* A history of childhood conduct disorder – don’t know anything about his childhood
* Recurring difficulties with the law – 700+ violations for BP over the last few years.
* Tendency to violate the boundaries and rights of others – getting workers to sign non-disclosure, non-litigation waivers.
* Substance abuse – ???
* Aggressive, often violent behavior; prone to getting involved in fights – ???
* Inability to tolerate boredom – ???
* Disregard for safety – BP has abysmal safety record under his leadership.
C'mon the man blamed "food poisoning" for several residents illnesses from the smell and contaminants from this spill. then the fucking moron has the balls to declare on television that he "wants his life back." Boofuckinghoo!
Folks, if all the BP stations go dark and the company enters bankruptcy, I have no qualms. But before that happens - all those in the upper echelons need to be forced to chip in all those multi-million dollar bonuses as well. The effects of this ginormous spill will be felt for decades to come - and there is no excuse. The company wanted corners cut all for the sake of the almighty dollar (or euro or whatever).
I will be eagerly awaiting to see an angry man speak to America tomorrow - I only hope he meets my expectations.
I truly hope that Betty White enjoys this year and all her notoriety, considering the demise of her past co-stars. Estelle Getty passed in 2008, Bea Arthur passed in 2009, Rue McClanahan passed in 2010.....2011 could be an off year....just saying. In the words of the almighty Highlander...........
That's all for now, I have to go and enter the readings from my robotic heart attachment into the MACHINE. Life is really sucky, but I will get used to the routine I'm sure. Have a great day, catch y'all.........LATER...............
DON'T FORGET TO STOP BY: PAST THE VELVET ROPE (FRIDAY POSTINGS)