www.flickr.com
mjbonen's items Go to mjbonen's photostream
REMEMBER TO BECOME A "FOLLOWER!" Click on the sidebar!

I LOVE TO RECEIVE "COMMENTS" TOO...SO SPEAK UP!!

Saturday, January 23, 2010

CATURDAY...PLUS...................

Before I start with the Caturday pics, I just have to post about this little item I saw advertised on TV yesterday....the EZ Cracker!!!




Theson and I were taking in a "Star Trek Generations" marathon on Syfy yesterday when this ad appeared...and we immediately started laughing so hard and began a diatribe on "what will they come up with next?"

I compared this little kitchen gadget to a pet rock and a few other "gimmicks" that have been presented to the unsuspecting public in the past. I have to say - I LOVE kitchen gadgets, although I do not cook as much as I once did - but this little item seems ridiculous.

Anyway, draw your own conclusions, and click the link to see the little presentation (commercial). I just know it will not be occupying a space in my kitchen gadget drawer.

On to the CATS...............

Of course...I have nom noms!!!


"You may be the master...but I have my pride!"


"I believe we will be confiscating another drawer.....soon!"


The next best thing to a "transporter."


"Hope that butt doesn't sink any lower!!"


NO FEAR HERE!!!!!


And I shall die a happy feline!




DON'T FORGET TO STOP BY: PAST THE VELVET ROPE (FRIDAY POSTINGS)

THE SON SHOULD GET BACK TO POSTING AT PTVR........SOON. OR I WILL HAVE TO BEAT HIM SILLY.

1 comment:

Annette said...

I love the cats you post.. they are so wonderful and light hearted.. just what I need sometimes.