www.flickr.com
mjbonen's items Go to mjbonen's photostream
REMEMBER TO BECOME A "FOLLOWER!" Click on the sidebar!

I LOVE TO RECEIVE "COMMENTS" TOO...SO SPEAK UP!!

Monday, October 08, 2007

I am NOT slacking....promise!

I really don't have a lot to write about, but MOM2, my best friend has some serious health issues and she is 2 hours away, and not being able to be there is driving me nuts!!! I encouraged her husband (and her) to take her to Ohio State University hospital, as she was not being treated well locally - but the end result was not what we wanted to hear - yet she can be treated by much more qualified people there.

Having to be here for my grandson while his mother works has made my making regular visits quite difficult. Theson may be home Wednesday or Thursday, and hopefully we will be able to work someting out to get back up to Columbus. I spoke with Mom2 a few minutes ago and she is quite depressed (expected) and that puts me in a funk.

This is just an update and hope to get back to some regular postings at some point.

Everyone stay healthy and TTFN.

No comments: