www.flickr.com
mjbonen's items Go to mjbonen's photostream
REMEMBER TO BECOME A "FOLLOWER!" Click on the sidebar!

I LOVE TO RECEIVE "COMMENTS" TOO...SO SPEAK UP!!

Monday, May 28, 2007

FIVE DAYS AND WE ARE OUTTA HERE!!

think I am getting excited about the vacation now. We will be leaving Saturday for Ft. Lauderdale, and sail on Sunday. I've got a wonderful tan and honestly don't think I have to buy anything else - just get my manicure. I was going to get a pedicure, but I have ugly toenails on my big toes (now isn't that yucky?) and I just slap some polish on them and hope no one cares enough to comment. I would much rather have someone compliment my cellulite.
It (cellulite) is in wonderful shape - not toned at all - so should flap and jiggle in the wind quite nicely. It would be a sin if I were a 106 pound raving beauty. A complete waste of my personality. There are so many young hot bodies out there that only hope and pray they can look like me some day - I know this is true!! SCARY THOUGHT - I must get off these drugs.

We are waiting for theson to get home, he has been in Columbus with the BTownBoyz since Friday, and we are throwing a quickie picnic together. Barbeque chicken, pasta salad, baked beans, corn on the cob, beer and pop. No fuss, no muss. I love putting everything on the grill this time of year. Keep some of the heat out of the kitchen. No one else seemed to be having anything going on today - so we can throw it all together for the fun of it!

Thegrandson has only 3 days of school left and then home for the summer and in the fall he will be in first grade. He was in an accelerated reading class and did very well and we are hopefully going to get him in a reading club at the local library.

Enough for now - hope I can squeeze another blog in before I leave, so everyone stay healthy and TTFN.

1 comment:

SamuraiFrog said...

If I don't catch you before Saturday, you make sure and have a wonderful time on your vacation. Be good, but not too good, because you have to have fun while you're gone.