www.flickr.com
mjbonen's items Go to mjbonen's photostream
REMEMBER TO BECOME A "FOLLOWER!" Click on the sidebar!

I LOVE TO RECEIVE "COMMENTS" TOO...SO SPEAK UP!!

Friday, December 30, 2005

can foresee a nervous breakdown

OK - what is this all about. middle aged and i woke up with a zit. what is next - full blown acne??? as if i don't have enough to deal with. I have lost my comments button, but i am sure zac will talk me thru that one.

glad to see everyone is jumping on the bandwagon and we are all going to be BLOGGERS. this could be interesting. i have a day off and am still up and on this puter at 6:30 am. just shoot me now.

my goal is to be a much better blogger once i figure the damn thing out - and i will!! gonna go for now, maybe add something at end of day.

any suggestions would be helpful - but without a comment button just use ESP.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YOUR COMMENTS BUTTON IS WORKING...