www.flickr.com
mjbonen's items Go to mjbonen's photostream
REMEMBER TO BECOME A "FOLLOWER!" Click on the sidebar!

I LOVE TO RECEIVE "COMMENTS" TOO...SO SPEAK UP!!

Saturday, July 03, 2010

SURPRISE.....IT'S CATURDAY...AGAIN!!!!


Appalled????? I think NOT!! Sexy little furry feline!!!


Ya have to start 'em YOUNG!!!! So they can master the "night attack!"


I wondered where my earrings went1!! You can "keep 'em!"


Well....you may be broke...but look at all that "cuteness!"


OK...I won't tell you again..."STOP PLAYING WITH THE CAR!"


I told you NOOOOOOOO...do not add Glenn Beck!


Now you look like my cardiologist!


You were right...what else can I say!

Well, Saturday...er Caturday is here....but Wimbledon is taking the center stage right now. We have no solid plans for this holiday weekend, but we did buy a BUNCH of fireworks to set off with the neighbors.

Hope everyone has a safe and Happy Fourth of July!! The temps are supposed to be through the roof..so we may have to be jumping in the neighbor's pool as well. I shall return.........LATER..............


*****P.S. Theson finally posted to Past the Velvet Rope, after a three month absence. It was my fault...as he has been helping me through all the hospitalizations and medical issues. Check it out, he has a lot to cover, but it will take him a few weeks. He did manage to save the links he wanted to post, so give him time. Thanks!


DON'T FORGET TO STOP BY: PAST THE VELVET ROPE (FRIDAY POSTINGS)

No comments: